USS Arizona Memorial closed to visitors on Feb. 10 | News
The USS Arizona Memorial will be closed to visitors on Feb. 10 due to facility maintenance work.
As a result of the temporary closure, the National Park Service and U.S. Navy will offer free Pearl Harbor interpretive boat tours to the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Row. From noon to 4 p.m., short film presentations of accounts by Pacific War witnesses will be featured in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center movie theater.
All other Pearl Harbor Visitor Center facilities and programs including the New Museum, Visitor Center Book Store, Interpretive Wayside Exhibit Panels, Audio Tours and a documentary of the Pearl Harbor bombing will remain open and available.
Other Pearl Harbor Historic Sites including the USS Bowfin Submarine Park and Museum, Battleship Missouri Memorial and the Pacific Aviation Museum will be open.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Meet Author of "Today's Thought" at Mililani Library on Nov. 23
- "Furoshiki" Craft Workshop Offered at Waipahu Library on Nov. 13