USS Arizona Memorial closed to visitors on Feb. 10 | News
The USS Arizona Memorial will be closed to visitors on Feb. 10 due to facility maintenance work.
As a result of the temporary closure, the National Park Service and U.S. Navy will offer free Pearl Harbor interpretive boat tours to the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Row. From noon to 4 p.m., short film presentations of accounts by Pacific War witnesses will be featured in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center movie theater.
All other Pearl Harbor Visitor Center facilities and programs including the New Museum, Visitor Center Book Store, Interpretive Wayside Exhibit Panels, Audio Tours and a documentary of the Pearl Harbor bombing will remain open and available.
Other Pearl Harbor Historic Sites including the USS Bowfin Submarine Park and Museum, Battleship Missouri Memorial and the Pacific Aviation Museum will be open.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Red Cross Classes for September: Oahu
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable