USS Arizona Memorial closed to visitors on Feb. 10 | News
The USS Arizona Memorial will be closed to visitors on Feb. 10 due to facility maintenance work.
As a result of the temporary closure, the National Park Service and U.S. Navy will offer free Pearl Harbor interpretive boat tours to the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Row. From noon to 4 p.m., short film presentations of accounts by Pacific War witnesses will be featured in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center movie theater.
All other Pearl Harbor Visitor Center facilities and programs including the New Museum, Visitor Center Book Store, Interpretive Wayside Exhibit Panels, Audio Tours and a documentary of the Pearl Harbor bombing will remain open and available.
Other Pearl Harbor Historic Sites including the USS Bowfin Submarine Park and Museum, Battleship Missouri Memorial and the Pacific Aviation Museum will be open.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race