See Merry Fiddlers Present Recital at Pearl City Library on May 6 | Arts & Culture
The Merry Fiddlers, a group of students of the Allegro School of Music, will present a recital at Pearl City Public Library on Sunday, May 6 at 1:15 p.m. The free musical program will be conducted in the Adult Reading Area.
Each student will perform solos of classical music on their respective violin, viola, or cello. This 30-minute program is suitable for ages 12 and older.
Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Pearl City Public Library is located at 1138 Waimano Home Road, next to the Pearl City Police Station. For more information, please call the Library at 453-6566.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Red Cross Classes for September: Oahu
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable