Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night on September 26 | Business
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night on September 26
Leeward information session open to those interested in a career in real estate
WHAT: Free Leeeward Career Night about how Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties can help those interested to learn more about a career in real estate.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 26
4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
98-211 Pali Momi Street, #411
Aiea, HI 96701
RSVP: (808) 262-3160
DETAILS: Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties will host a free Leeward Career Night on Wednesday, September 26 from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. Open to those who are curious about a career in real estate, attendees will learn how CPB provides tools for a successful real estate career.
To attend this Career Night, you must RSVP by calling (808) 262-3160.
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in Hawaii operates five residential real estate offices on Oahu with more than 400 sales associates and employees serving the communities of East Oahu (Kahala Office), Honolulu (King Street Office), Leeward Oahu (Leeward Office), West Oahu (Kapolei Office) and Windward Oahu (Windward Office). Serving agents new to the industry, its Real Estate School and nationally renowned New Agent Training Office (NATO) conveniently operate from many of these locations. Additionally, it operates Coldwell Banker Commercial Pacific Properties which specializes in Office, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily and Investment Brokerage. Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties (www.cbpacific.com) is part of NRT LLC, the nation's largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy's company-owned real estate brokerage offices.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Special Fourth of July Kick-off Event at Wahiawa Library on July 3
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free July Events and Screening of "Lego Movie"