Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night on September 26 | Business
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night on September 26
Leeward information session open to those interested in a career in real estate
WHAT: Free Leeeward Career Night about how Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties can help those interested to learn more about a career in real estate.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 26
4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
98-211 Pali Momi Street, #411
Aiea, HI 96701
RSVP: (808) 262-3160
DETAILS: Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties will host a free Leeward Career Night on Wednesday, September 26 from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. Open to those who are curious about a career in real estate, attendees will learn how CPB provides tools for a successful real estate career.
To attend this Career Night, you must RSVP by calling (808) 262-3160.
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in Hawaii operates five residential real estate offices on Oahu with more than 400 sales associates and employees serving the communities of East Oahu (Kahala Office), Honolulu (King Street Office), Leeward Oahu (Leeward Office), West Oahu (Kapolei Office) and Windward Oahu (Windward Office). Serving agents new to the industry, its Real Estate School and nationally renowned New Agent Training Office (NATO) conveniently operate from many of these locations. Additionally, it operates Coldwell Banker Commercial Pacific Properties which specializes in Office, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily and Investment Brokerage. Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties (www.cbpacific.com) is part of NRT LLC, the nation's largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy's company-owned real estate brokerage offices.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend DVD, CD and Cookbook Sale at Waipahu Library on March 22
- Hear Storyteller Share Stories & Music of Ireland at Mililani Library
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa