New Kaiser Permanente Clinic to Open at Pearlridge Center | Business
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii today announced it has finalized plans for a new clinic fronting Moanalua Road in Pearlridge Center, further expanding access to quality health care.
Construction of the 12,000-square-foot Pearlridge Clinic is underway with completion scheduled for late 2013. The new clinic will provide family medicine and pediatric care as well as behavioral health, lab and pharmacy services.
“Our members love the convenience of seeing their doctor, completing lab work and filling a prescription all under one roof,” said Janet Liang, President of Kaiser Permanente Hawaii. “This new Pearlridge Clinic, along with our expansion in Kona and Kaneohe, improves access for our current members and positions us well for future growth.”
The state’s largest integrated health care organization recently celebrated groundbreaking of a new state-of-the-art 40,000-square-foot clinic in Honokōhau, North Kona, expected to be complete by early 2014, and the renovation and expansion of its Koolau Clinic in Kaneohe, due for completion in late 2013.
"We're always excited to bring quality care closer to where people live and work," said Geoffrey Sewell, MD, President and Executive Medical Director Hawaii Permanente Medical Group. "With the addition of our new Pearlridge Clinic our patients can receive excellent care at any one of our 11 clinics on Oahu, all connected by the state's most advanced electronic health record system."
Kaiser Permanente is the number one ranked health plan in the state, among the top 20 nationally* and the only 5-star Medicare plan in Hawaii. It continues to be a model for innovative health care by leveraging new technology and best practices, and continually working to provide better service and access.
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii has provided total health to the people of Hawaii for more than 50 years, with physicians who are members of the Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, the largest multi-specialty physician group practice in the state of Hawaii. Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to care innovations, clinical research, health education and the support of community health. Visit kp.org for additional information, become a fan of good health at Facebook.com/KPHawaii or follow @KPHawaii on Twitter.
*NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. NCQA accredits and certifies a wide range of health care organizations. It also recognizes clinicians and practices in key areas of performance. NCQA’s Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDISÒ) is the most widely used performance measurement tool in health care.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Red Cross Classes for September: Oahu
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable