Hawaii National Bank Launches Campaign to Assist Hawaii Foodbank | Business
Hawaii National Bank is launching a donation campaign to turn hundreds of “likes” into thousands of meals for Hawaii’s hungry.
The bank is donating $1 for each new “like” received on its Facebook page through May 31, up to $1,000, to the Hawaii Foodbank to raise awareness about hunger in Hawaii. It’s easy and free to participate: Login to Facebook, visit www.facebook.com/hawaiinational and click the “like” button near the top of the page. With each $10 raised, the Hawaii Foodbank can provide 25 meals for Hawaii’s hungry – that’s 2,500 meals if the bank reaches its goal of 1,000 new “likes” this month.
This effort coincides with the bank’s participation in an annual food drive organized by the Hawaii Bankers Association, which collected more than six tons of food and nearly $31,000 to support the Hawaii Foodbank last year. Canned food and monetary donations can be made at approximately 280 bank branches throughout Hawaii, including all Hawaii National Bank branches, through May 31. For more, visit hawaiiba.org.
Hawaii National Bank is a community bank providing highly personalized service through 13 branches on Oahu, Maui and Hawaii. For more than 50 years the bank has specialized in serving individual account holders and locally owned, closely held businesses. Learn more at www.HawaiiNational.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Meet Author of "Today's Thought" at Mililani Library on Nov. 23
- "Furoshiki" Craft Workshop Offered at Waipahu Library on Nov. 13