The Japan-America Society of Hawaii 22nd Annual Friendship Golf Classic | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Japan-America Society of Hawaii:
The Japan-America Society of Hawaii 22nd Annual Friendship Golf Classic is scheduled for Thursday, April 26, 2012 at Pearl Country Club. There’s still time to register! The format will be two-person team net modified best ball, with a trophy to be presented to the overall winner. There will be Hole-in-One prizes on all Par 3s, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive and Most Accurate Drive contests. In addition, team prizes will be awarded to top finishing teams (prizes were awarded to all individuals who participated last year).
This is the Society’s first major fundraising event of the year that supports our many programs, to include educational and cultural exchange programs for Hawaii’s youth and those that promote the important business and economic relationship with Japan. Please sign up and encourage your friends to sign up too. We need your support this year more than ever.
For more information about this and other fundraising events, please contact the Japan-America Society of Hawaii at 524-4450 or email, email@example.com. Additional information and details about the Society and its mission in Hawaii can be found at the website www.jashawaii.org.
The Japan-America Society of Hawaii is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization with the mission of promoting understanding and friendship between the people of Japan and the United States through the special and unique perspective of Hawaii. The Society is committed to providing a variety of programs to its membership and the community as a whole.
Please see website for Sponsorship Opportunities, Registration Form, and Prize Donation Form: http://www.jashawaii.org/pdfdocs/events20120426.pdf
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race