The Japan-America Society of Hawaii 22nd Annual Friendship Golf Classic | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Japan-America Society of Hawaii:
The Japan-America Society of Hawaii 22nd Annual Friendship Golf Classic is scheduled for Thursday, April 26, 2012 at Pearl Country Club. There’s still time to register! The format will be two-person team net modified best ball, with a trophy to be presented to the overall winner. There will be Hole-in-One prizes on all Par 3s, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive and Most Accurate Drive contests. In addition, team prizes will be awarded to top finishing teams (prizes were awarded to all individuals who participated last year).
This is the Society’s first major fundraising event of the year that supports our many programs, to include educational and cultural exchange programs for Hawaii’s youth and those that promote the important business and economic relationship with Japan. Please sign up and encourage your friends to sign up too. We need your support this year more than ever.
For more information about this and other fundraising events, please contact the Japan-America Society of Hawaii at 524-4450 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information and details about the Society and its mission in Hawaii can be found at the website www.jashawaii.org.
The Japan-America Society of Hawaii is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization with the mission of promoting understanding and friendship between the people of Japan and the United States through the special and unique perspective of Hawaii. The Society is committed to providing a variety of programs to its membership and the community as a whole.
Please see website for Sponsorship Opportunities, Registration Form, and Prize Donation Form: http://www.jashawaii.org/pdfdocs/events20120426.pdf
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Red Cross Classes for September: Oahu
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable