Shooting suspect appears in court | Crime
The suspect in the Aiea Bowl shooting is back in jail Tuesday morning after making his first appearance in court.
Joseph Pasion is charged with second degree attempted murder.
According to police, Pasion shot Landon Dela Cruz after a dispute inside the bowling alley on April 29.
Dela Cruz was not seriously hurt.
Pasion's bail is set at $350,000. He's scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May