Haunted Stadium returns to Aloha Stadium this Halloween | Events
Last year, The Haunted Stadium received ghoulish raves as the best haunted attraction on Oahu! You can be sure this year the Hospitality Room at the Aloha Stadium has some new tricks up their sleeve as ghosts, zombies, and escapees from the asylum once again take over to inhabit this refurbished "Haunted Stadium." Co-sponsored by Island 98.5 and Hawaii Sugar Mama, this year's Haunted Stadium will once again transform a maze of terror as guests make their way through the graveyard, mad scientist room and more. Open Friday, October 26 - Saturday, October 27 from 6 pm to midnight and on Sunday, October 29 from 5 pm - 9pm, pre-sale tickets will be available for $10 starting October 1st or $13 at the door. Tickets may be purchased at the Stadium Ticket Office Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm, closed on weekends and holidays. Military and group discounts are available. This event will be extremely interactive with haunted characters causing hair-raising experiences. Hawaii Sugar Mama will also donate a portion of the proceeds to a selected charity or organization in the area of youth enrichment and development. Experience a great scare to support a great cause!
For more information on the Halloween event or all upcoming events, you can now download the Aloha Stadium iphone/ipad app, call the Aloha Stadium at (808) 483-7133 or email Samantha Spain at Samantha.L.Spain@hawaii.gov.
Located in Central Oahu, the Aloha Stadium is Hawaii's largest outdoor arena, home to the University of Hawaii Warriors football team and the annual NFL Pro Bowl game. In addition, the Aloha Stadium hosts a multitude of events attracting visitors from around the State including soccer matches, concerts, car shows, fairs and the ever popular Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace. Visit www.alohastadium.hawaii.gov for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Meet Author of "Today's Thought" at Mililani Library on Nov. 23
- "Furoshiki" Craft Workshop Offered at Waipahu Library on Nov. 13
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- See "Despicable Me 2" at Ewa Beach Library on Jan. 28
- Children's Author Will Read Christmas Book at Ewa Beach Library