Haunted Stadium returns to Aloha Stadium this Halloween | Events
Last year, The Haunted Stadium received ghoulish raves as the best haunted attraction on Oahu! You can be sure this year the Hospitality Room at the Aloha Stadium has some new tricks up their sleeve as ghosts, zombies, and escapees from the asylum once again take over to inhabit this refurbished "Haunted Stadium." Co-sponsored by Island 98.5 and Hawaii Sugar Mama, this year's Haunted Stadium will once again transform a maze of terror as guests make their way through the graveyard, mad scientist room and more. Open Friday, October 26 - Saturday, October 27 from 6 pm to midnight and on Sunday, October 29 from 5 pm - 9pm, pre-sale tickets will be available for $10 starting October 1st or $13 at the door. Tickets may be purchased at the Stadium Ticket Office Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm, closed on weekends and holidays. Military and group discounts are available. This event will be extremely interactive with haunted characters causing hair-raising experiences. Hawaii Sugar Mama will also donate a portion of the proceeds to a selected charity or organization in the area of youth enrichment and development. Experience a great scare to support a great cause!
For more information on the Halloween event or all upcoming events, you can now download the Aloha Stadium iphone/ipad app, call the Aloha Stadium at (808) 483-7133 or email Samantha Spain at Samantha.L.Spain@hawaii.gov.
Located in Central Oahu, the Aloha Stadium is Hawaii's largest outdoor arena, home to the University of Hawaii Warriors football team and the annual NFL Pro Bowl game. In addition, the Aloha Stadium hosts a multitude of events attracting visitors from around the State including soccer matches, concerts, car shows, fairs and the ever popular Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace. Visit www.alohastadium.hawaii.gov for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race