Graham Builders holds builder's open house, May 5 | Events
Graham Builders, Hawaii's premier design+build company, invites the public to its Builder's Open House on Saturday, May 5, 2012 from 1 to 4 p.m. View this custom design+build, multigeneration home at 99-522 Aliipoe Drive in Aiea.
Designed specifically for multigenerational living, this newly built, 2,265 square-foot single story home has three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, den and outdoor dining area. An open floor plan allows for vaulted ceilings and clerestory windows.
In addition, rain screen siding on the exterior of the home creates a crisp, contemporary look while also preventing moisture build-up. Rain screen siding can also be considered sustainable as it lowers energy consumption by cooling the home
This home is not for sale. For more information on this Builder's Open House, please call 593-2808.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Meet Author of "Today's Thought" at Mililani Library on Nov. 23
- "Furoshiki" Craft Workshop Offered at Waipahu Library on Nov. 13