Graham Builders holds builder's open house, May 5 | Events
Graham Builders, Hawaii's premier design+build company, invites the public to its Builder's Open House on Saturday, May 5, 2012 from 1 to 4 p.m. View this custom design+build, multigeneration home at 99-522 Aliipoe Drive in Aiea.
Designed specifically for multigenerational living, this newly built, 2,265 square-foot single story home has three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, den and outdoor dining area. An open floor plan allows for vaulted ceilings and clerestory windows.
In addition, rain screen siding on the exterior of the home creates a crisp, contemporary look while also preventing moisture build-up. Rain screen siding can also be considered sustainable as it lowers energy consumption by cooling the home
This home is not for sale. For more information on this Builder's Open House, please call 593-2808.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Special Fourth of July Kick-off Event at Wahiawa Library on July 3
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Ewa Makai Middle School Principal named as finalist in $25,000 School Leadership Award