Graham Builders holds builder's open house, May 5 | Events
Graham Builders, Hawaii's premier design+build company, invites the public to its Builder's Open House on Saturday, May 5, 2012 from 1 to 4 p.m. View this custom design+build, multigeneration home at 99-522 Aliipoe Drive in Aiea.
Designed specifically for multigenerational living, this newly built, 2,265 square-foot single story home has three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, den and outdoor dining area. An open floor plan allows for vaulted ceilings and clerestory windows.
In addition, rain screen siding on the exterior of the home creates a crisp, contemporary look while also preventing moisture build-up. Rain screen siding can also be considered sustainable as it lowers energy consumption by cooling the home
This home is not for sale. For more information on this Builder's Open House, please call 593-2808.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Red Cross Classes for September: Oahu
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable