Graham Builders holds builder's open house, May 5 | Events
Graham Builders, Hawaii's premier design+build company, invites the public to its Builder's Open House on Saturday, May 5, 2012 from 1 to 4 p.m. View this custom design+build, multigeneration home at 99-522 Aliipoe Drive in Aiea.
Designed specifically for multigenerational living, this newly built, 2,265 square-foot single story home has three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, den and outdoor dining area. An open floor plan allows for vaulted ceilings and clerestory windows.
In addition, rain screen siding on the exterior of the home creates a crisp, contemporary look while also preventing moisture build-up. Rain screen siding can also be considered sustainable as it lowers energy consumption by cooling the home
This home is not for sale. For more information on this Builder's Open House, please call 593-2808.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Ramen Man-Ichi Noodles First U.S. Standalone Store at Windward Mall Food Court