Kamehameha Highway in Pearl City reopened after critical accident | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- A stretch of Kamehameha Highway in Pearl City that was closed for an investigation after a vehicle struck a male in his thirties who was running across the street has been reopened.
According to police, the accident happened in the vicinity of Kuleana Road and Kuluamoi Place along Kamehameha Highway at approximately 7:45 p.m. on Thursday.
Officials say that the pedestrian, who is believed to have hit by a minivan traveling in the eastbound direction of the highway, was taken to the hospital in extremely critical condition.
We will have more information on this developing story as soon as it becomes available.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May