Be a part of the team with Aloha Stadium | News
As Hawaii’s largest outdoor arena and home of the University of Hawaii Football Warriors and NFL Pro Bowl, Aloha Stadium caters to thousands of visitors from all parts of the island and world. And now you too can be a part of this winning team. We are currently seeking courteous, respectful, and professional individuals for a variety of part-time intermittent, “at will” positions.As we approach the football season there are over 150 jobs that need to be filled with people who are passionate about the game as well as showcase excellent customer service. And because these are part-time positions, this is a great way to bring in additional income, while working in a fun and friendly environment. Interested candidates must be available starting August – ending January. For a complete listing of positions and detail descriptions, please visit the alohstadium.hawaii.gov. Located in Central Oahu, the Aloha Stadium is Hawaii’s largest outdoor arena, home to the University of Hawaii Warriors football team and the annual NFL Pro Bowl game. In addition, the Aloha Stadium hosts a multitude of events attracting visitors from around the State including soccer matches, concerts, car shows, fairs and the ever popular Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace.
Visit www.alohastadium.hawaii.gov for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Meet Author of "Today's Thought" at Mililani Library on Nov. 23
- "Furoshiki" Craft Workshop Offered at Waipahu Library on Nov. 13
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- See "Despicable Me 2" at Ewa Beach Library on Jan. 28
- Children's Author Will Read Christmas Book at Ewa Beach Library