Be a part of the team with Aloha Stadium | News
As Hawaii’s largest outdoor arena and home of the University of Hawaii Football Warriors and NFL Pro Bowl, Aloha Stadium caters to thousands of visitors from all parts of the island and world. And now you too can be a part of this winning team. We are currently seeking courteous, respectful, and professional individuals for a variety of part-time intermittent, “at will” positions.As we approach the football season there are over 150 jobs that need to be filled with people who are passionate about the game as well as showcase excellent customer service. And because these are part-time positions, this is a great way to bring in additional income, while working in a fun and friendly environment. Interested candidates must be available starting August – ending January. For a complete listing of positions and detail descriptions, please visit the alohstadium.hawaii.gov. Located in Central Oahu, the Aloha Stadium is Hawaii’s largest outdoor arena, home to the University of Hawaii Warriors football team and the annual NFL Pro Bowl game. In addition, the Aloha Stadium hosts a multitude of events attracting visitors from around the State including soccer matches, concerts, car shows, fairs and the ever popular Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace.
Visit www.alohastadium.hawaii.gov for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race