Be a part of the team with Aloha Stadium | News
As Hawaii’s largest outdoor arena and home of the University of Hawaii Football Warriors and NFL Pro Bowl, Aloha Stadium caters to thousands of visitors from all parts of the island and world. And now you too can be a part of this winning team. We are currently seeking courteous, respectful, and professional individuals for a variety of part-time intermittent, “at will” positions.As we approach the football season there are over 150 jobs that need to be filled with people who are passionate about the game as well as showcase excellent customer service. And because these are part-time positions, this is a great way to bring in additional income, while working in a fun and friendly environment. Interested candidates must be available starting August – ending January. For a complete listing of positions and detail descriptions, please visit the alohstadium.hawaii.gov. Located in Central Oahu, the Aloha Stadium is Hawaii’s largest outdoor arena, home to the University of Hawaii Warriors football team and the annual NFL Pro Bowl game. In addition, the Aloha Stadium hosts a multitude of events attracting visitors from around the State including soccer matches, concerts, car shows, fairs and the ever popular Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace.
Visit www.alohastadium.hawaii.gov for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Red Cross Classes for September: Oahu
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable