See Academy Award Winner "Hugo" at Aiea Library on March 22 | Arts & Culture
“Hugo,” winner of five Academy Awards and the Golden Globes’ Best Director award (Martin Scorsese), will be shown at Aiea Public Library on Thursday, March 22 at 5:30 p.m. The free screening of the multi-award-winning movie will be conducted in the Meeting Room.
“Hugo” is the story of an orphan boy living a secret life in the walls of a Paris train station. When Hugo encounters a broken machine, an eccentric girl, and the cold, reserved man who runs the toy shop, he is caught up in a magical, mysterious adventure that could put all of his secrets in jeopardy.
The Friends of Aiea Library is sponsoring this movie event which is rated PG and suitable for ages 5 and older. All children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Aiea Public Library is located at 99-143 Moanalua Road. For more information, please call the Library at 483-7333.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race