See Academy Award Winner "Hugo" at Aiea Library on March 22 | Arts & Culture
“Hugo,” winner of five Academy Awards and the Golden Globes’ Best Director award (Martin Scorsese), will be shown at Aiea Public Library on Thursday, March 22 at 5:30 p.m. The free screening of the multi-award-winning movie will be conducted in the Meeting Room.
“Hugo” is the story of an orphan boy living a secret life in the walls of a Paris train station. When Hugo encounters a broken machine, an eccentric girl, and the cold, reserved man who runs the toy shop, he is caught up in a magical, mysterious adventure that could put all of his secrets in jeopardy.
The Friends of Aiea Library is sponsoring this movie event which is rated PG and suitable for ages 5 and older. All children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Aiea Public Library is located at 99-143 Moanalua Road. For more information, please call the Library at 483-7333.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Special Fourth of July Kick-off Event at Wahiawa Library on July 3
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach